You’ve probably never heard of a Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet. That’s because it’s brand new – the first ever LCD writing tablet. Not only is the Boogie Board Tablet new, it’s revolutionary! The Boogie Board tablet is the tree-friendly electronic alternative to paper, pencils, and pens. With Boogie Board users of all ages will truly say goodbye to paper forever – and it’s just as easy to use! Simply press on the surface with the included stylus or other suitable writing instrument (even your finger) to create an image and then erase with the push of a button. With the Boogie Board LCD writing tablet, you’ll never be without a memo pad again. No pen or pencil, no problem!
The different type of Boogie boards available in market are:
Boogie Board LCD 10.5 LCD Writing Tablet
The Boogie Board 10.5 tablet features a 10.5” (diagonal) writing surface that is nearly 50% larger than the original model. It also features replaceable batteries, an integrated stylus holder, charm loops and an erase lock button.
Boogie Board LCD 8.5 LCD Writing Tablet for Binders
The Boogie Board 8.5 tablet for binders has an 8.5” writing surface and clips easily into 2, 3 and 4 ring binders, making it ideal for student use.
Boogie Board 8.5 LCD Writing Tablet (custom Brookstone design)
The custom-designed Boogie Board 8.5 tablet whose design features a clear acrylic case, red or charcoal top cover plate, and integrated stylus holder.
The different Boogie Board covers with individual flavors are also available on different Online as well as retail stores
- Paperless LCD writing tablet
- Write or doodle with the stainless steel, telescopic stylus
- Use any non-scratchy tool to write: finger, pen cap, plastic compass, stiff brush
- Pressure-sensitive surface allows you to vary line weight
- About as much writing space as a half sheet of letter sized paper
- LCD display lasts for approximately 50,000 uses
- The battery will last 6 years if screen is erased 20 times a day
- Ultra portable: Only 3mm thick and 120g
- Erase with the touch of a button (and a cool flash from the display)
- Durable materials will withstand years of use and abuse